Car Hire & Hotels
Looking for Car hire?
Travel Places organises rental vehicles for clients at every Grand Prix around the world. All vehicles are sourced from reputable local operators and major brands such as Hertz and Avis.
Vehicles range from compact city cars to people carriers, with chauffeur-driven and airport transfers available on request.
It's not just Formula One® that we look after, our team work across all other sports and events that we are involved with as a company.
For more information, contact our car hire specialists on +44 (0)1903 832888. Alternatively, email:
William Von Arend
Terms & Conditions
- All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice and are only guaranteed once a confirmed booking has been made. Any reservation changes to a booking may result in the car being cancelled and being re-requested and therefore re-priced
- In the event of rate of exchange fluctuation between the point of booking and invoicing the rental, Travel Places reserve the right to amend the quoted rate at invoicing stage
- Bookings will only be confirmed by car group and not by make or model
- It is the clients' responsibility to ensure all drivers are between the age of 25 and 60 years. If this is not the case please advise so that alternative options can be offered.
- All bookings are 100% non refundable if cancelled within 72 hours. Please note this may vary depending on the supplier
- Please ensure drivers hold all parts of their driving license and an International Driving Permit should it be required
- A credit card may be taken by the car hire company for security purposes
- Please take care when signing your rental agreement upon collection of the vehicle, as you may be signing for "extras" that you may not need
- On all rentals there is an "excess" payable in the event of damage or theft the amount does vary depending on the car group, rental area etc… Rental companies reserve the right to charge the full excess amount in the case of damage or theft.
- Any additional charges (including damage, refuelling, additional driver) received on the rental invoice will be passed on to the client. Unless sufficient evidence can be provided that the charges do not apply to the rental payment will be expected upon invoice
- Any invoice queries must be brought to our attention within 31 days of the invoice date. Any queries made after this will not be actioned and you will be required to pay the full amount.
Our hotels team have many years of experience working across countless sporting events around the world. Our relationships and contacts help to get Travel Places' customers the best possible deal at the most convenient location to your event or game.
Terms & Conditions
- Once bookings are confirmed, 100% cancellation charges apply unless rooms are resold, unless stated otherwise
- Prior to confirmation, hotel rates and availability are subject to change
- Rates quoted in local currency will be exchanged into GBP at the time of invoicing
- In the event of a fluctuation in the rate of exchange Travel Places reserves the right to advise clients and amend the quoted rate prior to invoicing
- Travel Places act as an agent for all hotels, in the situation of an event being cancelled for exceptional circumstances, Travel Places will refund clients in accordance with hotel's conditions
- All incidentals are to be paid for by the client direct to the hotel upon departure.