Did you see us at Royal Leamington Spa?
We are offer exclusive lawn bowls packages to the games family, friends and travelling supporters, within the UK and other European Economic Area (EEA), for the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- International Economy Class Flights from London Heathrow
- All Airport Taxes
- Return Airport transfer Brisbane Airport/Broadbeach/Brisbane Airport
- Accommodation of your choice (*Subject to availability at time of booking)
- Commonwealth Games 2018 Opening Ceremony (Cat D) Officially Tickets (* Subject to availability at time of booking)
- Commonwealth Games 2018, Lawn Bowls Tickets (18 Sessions including Finals) (* Subject to availability at time of booking)
- Souvenir Commonwealth Games 2018 Merchandise
- Service of the Travel Places Tour Managers throughout the Tour
- Service of Travel Places 24 hour emergency help line
4 *Crown Plaza Hotel, Broadbeach:
(7 minute walk to the Lawn Bowls venue and 20 minutes to the Gold Coast Convention Centre)
The Breakers Apartments, Broadbeach: (subject to availability at time of booking)
(5 minute walk to the Lawn Bowls venue and 20 minutes to the Gold Coast Convention centre)
- One Bedroom: (sleeps 1 or 2 people)
- Two Bedrooms: (Sleeps 2 to 4 people)
- Beachfront Cabanas: (Sleeps 2 to 6 people)
- Penthouse Hinterland: (Sleeps Maximum 8 people)
Bespoke packages (Design your Own):
We understand that some of you may wish to visit family and friends, tour other exciting places in Australia or maybe have a stop-over or extend your stay. If you would like to design your own package, then please contact one of our team on 01903 259133. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with tailor-making a package to match your requirements.
Extended Stay options:
We will also be offering a number of extended stay and stop over options pre/post Commonwealth Games - please visit our extended stay options page to find out more.
Please Note: Direct flight availability on Monday 16 April 2018 will be very limited as the majority of teams will be travelling home on that date.
How to book:
To make a booking, please contact Steve Watson – 01903 259133 or email email@example.com. with the following information:
- Tour Reference: CWG18LB17
- Full postal address and contact details
- Full Names of Passengers as per passport:
- Accommodation choice
- Event tickets required
Once we have received your booking, you will be sent a confirmation invoice and will be required to pay a deposit of £500 per person within 14 days of receiving the invoice to secure your booking with final balance due by 7 February 2018.
Not Included in Tour Cost:
- Flight upgrades to Premier Economy or Business Class (Prices on request)
- UK Domestic connecting flights
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and incidentals not listed
- Optional Day tour to the Australian Zoo
- Optional other event tickets not listed (* Subject to availability at time of booking)
- Optional Closing Ceremony tickets (* Subject to availability at time of booking)