Veterans English Table Tennis Society (VETTS)
Travel Places is proud to have been appointed as the Preferred Travel Partner for the Veterans English Table Tennis Society (VETTS) and will be offering the following travel services to its members and their supporters:
- International flights from main UK regional airports
- Internal flights from regional airports and connections to international flights
- Airport check-in assistance at main UK departure airports
- Arrangement of special assistance (request as required).
- Return group transfers from/to arrival airports to hotels
- Choice of 3* & 4* of the best available hotels near the event venue
- Choice of twin, double & single rooms
- Optional choice of bed & breakfast or a half board meal plan
- Arrangements for group transfer to/from the event venue (if required)
Travel Places, in association with American Express Global Business Travel, will provide full financial protection for our travel packages. When you buy an air tour package or flight from us, you are protected by our Air Travel Organisers Licence (ATOL 10907). When you buy a package holiday which does not include a flight, you are fully protected by our Association of British Travel Agents Licence (ABTA Y6164). Travel Places are supported by the American Express 24 hour help desk and our dedicated Events Managers will be available throughout the planning and execution of international events where all savings will be passed onto the VETTS members.
12th European Veterans Championships
Helsingborg, Sweden 26 June – 1 July 2017
Suggested Travel Dates – Saturday 24th June until Sunday 2nd July
CLICK HERE to view our travel packages
CLICK HERE to download the travel package booking form
19th World Veterans Championships – Las Vegas 19 – 24 June 2018
Suggested Travel Dates – Friday 15 June until Monday 25 June
To register your interest click on the above or please click here
Keep your eyes peeled for us at the National Championships in May and the Midlands Masters in October 2016.
To discuss your travel requirements and options in further detail, please call Steve Watson on 01903 259133. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Travel Places team will endeavour to deal with your request, and reply, within 24 hours.