Czech Republic 2019
One of the historic jewels of Central Europe, packed with historic buildings and stunning National Parks
Despite being a relatively small and new country, the Czech Republic is a truly memorable Scout tour destination with its medieval towns and scenic forests.
A certified Scout Centre of Excellence for Nature and Environment, the Kapraluv Scout Centre is situated in a peaceful and remote setting in the Moravian Karst. With a wide range of onsite activities including abseiling, caving and rock climbing as well as a high ropes course and water sports nearby; it’s an outstanding centre for your scout troops next adventure camp..
Tour Date: July/August 2019 – dates TBC
Price per person: £TBC
(based on a group size of 40 pax)
- International Return flights to Vienna Airport
- Airport Taxes
- UK Airport departure service by Travel Places representative
- Transfers in an air-conditioned coach between Vienna Airport and Kapraluv (return)
- 7 nights indoor accommodation at Kapraluv Scout Centre including exclusive use of the facility and access to the club room
- Full board international catering – three meals a day plus snacks
- Full program of activities and excursions including caving, abseiling, zorbing, high ropes and trips to local historic landmarks
- Dedicated Travel Places tour coordinator throughout the planning and operating of your tour
- 24 hour emergency telephone cover from Travel Places
- UK airport transfers
- Meals – other than those specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal items such as laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Excursions – other than those specified in the itinerary
More Scout Tour options:
Over 2,000 years of culture and 8 Unesco World Heritage Sites await you in this extraordinary country…
Join us in Summer 2019 as we discover all that this magical country has to offer
An exclusive OVER 18s only tour available to book on as an individual or a small group of friends. Find out more details…
To speak to one of the team about an upcoming tour, or if you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Over 3,000 participants (aged 16 – 22) from over 20 countries will participate in Roverway 2018
The 24th World Scout Jamboree will be held in the USA and will be an adventure beyond anything you can imagine
New for summer 2020, an inspiring Scout and Guide adventure awaits in Gdansk. Create your own adventure with our extensive range of pre and post tour options.