Discover a land where volcanoes and glaciers are actively shaping the landscape, where the sea crashes into black sand beaches and where shimmering rivers flow across vast flood lands.
The natural wonders of Iceland have to be seen first hand to grasp their stunning beauty. With a plethora of adventure activities available, as well as cultural sites where you can follow the history of the first Viking settlers, Iceland more than deserves it’s reputation as one of the World’s top destinations.
Tour Date: July/August 2019 – dates TBC
Price per person: £TBC
(based on a group size of 40 pax)
- International Return flights to Keflavik Airport (near Reykjavik) with Iceland Air
- Airport Taxes
- UK Airport departure service by Travel Places representative
- Transfers in a luxury, air-conditioned coach with driver
- 7 nights accommodation on a twin share basis (breakfast included)
- Fully escorted excursions with an English speaking tour guide
- Horse riding in Hafnarfjorour
- South Shore Excursion with a glacier walk
- Whale watching and sea angling boat trip
- Golden Circle Excursion
- Blue Lagoon geothermal heated spa visit
- Farewell meal at the Viking Restaurant
- Dedicated Travel Places tour coordinator throughout the planning and operating of your tour
- 24-hour emergency telephone cover
- UK airport transfers
- Meals – other than those specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal items such as laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Excursions – other than those specified in the itinerary
To speak to one of the team about an upcoming tour, or if you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to get in touch.
More Scouting adevntures
Over 2,000 years of culture and 8 Unesco World Heritage Sites await you in this extraordinary country…read more
An exclusive OVER 18s only tour available to book on as an individual or a small group of friends. Find out more details…read more
Kenya has an astonishing variety of landscapes – unparalleled wildlife, lush coral reefs and perfect white sand beaches..read more
Over 3,000 participants (aged 16 – 22) from over 20 countries will participate in Roverway 2018read more
The 24th World Scout Jamboree will be held in the USA and will be an adventure beyond anything you can imagineread more
New for summer 2020, an inspiring Scout and Guide adventure awaits in Gdansk. Create your own adventure with our extensive range of pre and post tour options.read more