Kenya has an astonishing variety of landscapes – unparalleled wildlife, lush coral reefs and perfect white sand beaches
One of the few homes to all five legendary big game animals – the Elephant, Rhino, Lion, Leopard and Buffalo – Kenya is an iconic Safari destination. Couple this with the opportunity to climb Kilimanjaro, one of the most famous mountains in the world, and you have a true once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Tour Date: July/August 2019 – dates TBC
Price per person: £TBC
There is so much to see and do in Kenya and it can be broken down into four different components –
- Community Project
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb
- Safari in the Masai Mara
- Cultural Activities around Nairobi
Depending on the requirements of the group the components can be mixed and matched to create a bespoke itinerary. The itinerary typically includes –
- International return flights to Nairobi including airport taxes
- All transfers where specified in the itinerary
- Accommodation – generally on a twin share basis
- Breakfast as standard plus other meals as specified
- Activities and Excursions – fully escorted with an English speaking guide
- Dedicated Travel Places tour coordinator throughout the planning and operating of your tour
- 24 hour emergency telephone cover from Travel Places
- UK airport transfers
- Meals – other than those specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal items such as laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Excursions – other than those specified in the itinerary
To speak to one of the team about an upcoming tour, or if you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to get in touch.
More Scouting adventures
Over 2,000 years of culture and 8 Unesco World Heritage Sites await you in this extraordinary country…
Join us in Summer 2019 as we discover all that this magical country has to offer
An exclusive OVER 18s only tour available to book on as an individual or a small group of friends. Find out more details…
Over 3,000 participants (aged 16 – 22) from over 20 countries will participate in Roverway 2018
The 24th World Scout Jamboree will be held in the USA and will be an adventure beyond anything you can imagine
New for summer 2020, an inspiring Scout and Guide adventure awaits in Gdansk. Create your own adventure with our extensive range of pre and post tour options.