We help clients meet their travel needs of today without compromising the needs of future generations.
Working closely with our global network of suppliers, we advise and report on the most sustainable options for your group or event, helping you to develop and achieve your own ambitious sustainability goals.
By working together, we can have the greatest environmental impact across your travel and event programme. Using the ISO 20121:2012 standard for Sustainable Event Management as our backbone, we help clients design and manage group movements built on the most sustainable processes, with the ability to measure and report on their impact with a view to enabling continuous improvement.
Travel Places aims to be a leading ambassador for sustainability in the group travel sector by:
- Taking the necessary measures to reduce our overall greenhouse gas emissions and support our clients in reducing their own
- Encouraging a circular economy approach, preventing waste generation in all operations
- Incorporating sustainability criteria into the procurement process of goods and services
- Engaging with interested parties, especially airlines and hotel providers, to collaborate on ways to improve the sustainability performance of the sector
- Providing good working conditions to our staff to ensure their safety, health and well-being
- Ensuring staff and suppliers have equal opportunities to work regardless of their race, religious believes, gender and sexual orientation
- Promoting economic development opportunities in the communities we operate in
- Complying with legislation and regulations that are applicable to our organisation
- Stimulating sustainable behaviour of our staff, partners and other stakeholders through training, information and awareness-raising actions
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the actions undertaken and applying a principle of continual improvement to everything we do
Sport and travel are both very much a force for good and at Travel Places we want to help clients make better decisions, reduce emissions and encourage working with suppliers that share the same values and beliefs that we do.
Professional sports and media travel specialist announces expansion into the music and entertainment sector building on 45 years’ experience...
Travel Places are proud to officially announce our ongoing partnership with Leaders, a conference and content platform for leaders in the...
I have never read, or written, the word ‘unprecedented’ so much, but no other word really sums up this extraordinary time we are going through...