Cricket in The Netherlands
Experience the magic of The Netherlands, completing your cricket tour amongst the iconic tulips, windmills and, of course, cheese!
Enjoy the culture of Amsterdam, visit the world famous AFC Ajax for a stadium tour and experience skiing, snowboarding and tube gliding at SnowWorld. The Netherlands has something to offer all year round – ice skating in winter, tulips in spring, cycling in summer and soaking in culture in autumn. With the largest museum density in the world and full of fantastic shopping and dining options, The Nertherlands is a perfect destination to hone your cricketing skills..
Why take this tour
Training sessions included
3 cricket matches against local competition
Soak up the culture in the city of Amsterdam
Enjoy fantastic excursions to SnowWorld, Efteling theme park, The Corpus Museum and the Johan Cruyff Arena
7 days from £725
- Coach transfers throughout the tour
- Return ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- Accommodation at Stayokay Noordwijk Hostel
- Breakfast, lunches and dinner included
- Arrangement and coordination of 3 cricket fixtures
- 1 x training session
- Entrance to the Amsterdam Dungeons
- Amsterdam canal cruise
- Pancake lunch and drink at ‘The Pancake Bakery’, Amsterdam
- Fun session at SnowWorld (1hr ski, 1hr snowboard, 30min tube glide, lunch)
- Entrance to Efteling theme park
- Services of a local Travel Places representative
- Tour Managers Pack
- Dedicated Travel Places tour coordinator throughout the planning and operating of your tour
- 24 hour emergency telephone cover from Travel Places
Meet the coach at your school to transfer to Dover for your ferry to Calais.
Transfer to Noordwijk and your hostel for the week.
Transfer to a local facility for a 2 hour, self led training session.
After training, it is back on the coach and off to the Johan Cruyff Arena, home of the world famous
AFC Ajax, for a stadium tour.
Transfer to a local facility for your first match against local opposition.
Off to Amsterdam for the day to experience The Amsterdam Dungeons, a Canal Cruise and a Pancake Bakery lunch.
Transfer to a local facility for a 2 hour training session with local coach.
After training onto the coach and transfer to CORPUS ‘Journey through the human body’. The Corpus Museum is a human biology interactive museum.
Transfer for your second fixture of the tour against local opposition.
Transfer to SnowWorld for 1hr ski lesson, 1hr snowboard lesson and 30 min tube gliding. (lunch included)
Transfer for your third and final fixture of the tour against local opposition.
Spend the day at Efteling theme park.
Check out of the hotel for your transfer to Calais and ferry back to the UK.