Beijing & Mongolia 2019
Observe the nomadic culture of Mongolia and immerse yourself in over 3,000 years of Beijing’s history
We’ve not forgotten about the IST that didn’t make the selection for the UK Contingent, we have designed this exclusive Over 18 only option for you where you can sign up as an individual or with a small group of friends.
Tour Date: Friday 16th August – Thursday 29th August 2019
Price per person: £2,575
(based on a group size of 40 pax. Over 18s only)
- International Return flights from the UK to Ulaanbaatar (via Istanbul) with Turkish Airlines
- 2 nights accommodation at the Ulaanbaatar Hotel on a twin share basis
- 1-night accommodation at a Ger Camp on a multi-share basis
- 2 nights camping (equipment provided) on a multi-share basis
- 2 nights accommodation at a Ger Homestay on a multi-share basis
- Train ticket on the Trans Siberian Railway between Ulaanbaatar and Beijing (2nd Class Cabin – Quad Share)
- 3 nights accommodation at the Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao on a twin share basis
- All transfers, meals, excursions and activities as specified in the itinerary
- Dedicated Travel Places tour coordinator throughout the planning and operating of your tour
- Fully escorted by a Travel Places Representative plus access to 24 hour emergency telephone cover
- UK airport transfers
- Meals – other than those specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal items such as laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Excursions – other than those specified under inclusions
- Visas – Entry to Mongolia and China require a visa. More information will be provided at a later date.
To speak to one of the team about an upcoming tour, or if you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to get in touch.
More Scouting adventures
Over 2,000 years of culture and 8 Unesco World Heritage Sites await you in this extraordinary country…
Join us in Summer 2019 as we discover all that this magical country has to offer
Kenya has an astonishing variety of landscapes – unparalleled wildlife, lush coral reefs and perfect white sand beaches..
Over 3,000 participants (aged 16 – 22) from over 20 countries will participate in Roverway 2018
The 24th World Scout Jamboree will be held in the USA and will be an adventure beyond anything you can imagine
New for summer 2020, an inspiring Scout and Guide adventure awaits in Gdansk. Create your own adventure with our extensive range of pre and post tour options.