Sri Lanka 2019
Over 2,000 years of culture and 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites await you in this extraordinary country
Sri Lanka has it all – the friendliest people, baby turtles, fascinating ruins, beaches that stretch on and on, elephants galore, unforgettable food, whale watching and, of course, it’s famous tea. Nowhere else offers such a variety of experiences in such a compact country.
Tour Date: July/August 2019 – dates TBC
Price per person: £TBC
(based on a group size of 40 pax)
- International Return flights to Colombo Airport
- Airport Taxes
- UK Airport departure service by a Travel Places representative
- Transfers in a luxury, air-conditioned coach with driver
- 16 nights accommodation on a twin share basis (breakfast included)
- Fully escorted excursions with an English speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing tour of Colombo
- Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawela
- Golden Rock Temple in Dambulla
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Minneriya Jeep Safari
- Sightseeing tour of Kandy
- Tea Plantation tour in Nnuwara Eliya
- Extra Cover community project (6 days)
- Beach resort stay
- Dedicated Travel Places tour coordinator throughout the planning and operating of your
- UK airport transfers
- Meals – other than those specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal items such as laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Excursions – other than those specified in the itinerary
More Scouting adventures
Join us in Summer 2019 as we discover all that this magical country has to offer
An exclusive OVER 18s only tour available to book on as an individual or a small group of friends. Find out more details…
Kenya has an astonishing variety of landscapes – unparalleled wildlife, lush coral reefs and perfect white sand beaches..
To speak to one of the team about an upcoming tour, or if you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Over 3,000 participants (aged 16 – 22) from over 20 countries will participate in Roverway 2018
The 24th World Scout Jamboree will be held in the USA and will be an adventure beyond anything you can imagine
New for summer 2020, an inspiring Scout and Guide adventure awaits in Gdansk. Create your own adventure with our extensive range of pre and post tour options.